Rules for Father's Day activities
Rules of the Contest (“Competition”) under the name:
"Father's Day Contest"
- 1 [organizer]
The organizer of the competition (hereinafter "the competition") is Jobo Europe Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Sokołów, Gromadzka Street 5, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the Number: 0000803371, REGON: 38368971400000, NIP: 534 260 29 28. Share capital: 400,000 PLN.
(hereinafter referred to as "Organizer").
- 2 [competitor]
- The competition participant (hereinafter referred to as "participant") can only be a natural person with full legal capacity who is resident in the area within Germany and has:
Aa) constant access to the Internet (device with Internet access (computer, tablet, telephone, etc.),
Ab) a standard web browser with cookie support,
Ac) a personal account on Facebook / Instagram.
- Employees of the Promoter and their family members, ie relatives in the ascending and descending line, siblings, spouses, parents of spouses and persons who adopt, are excluded from participation in the competition.
- 3 [Rules for the competition]
- Participation in the competition is voluntary.
- The condition for participation in the competition is:
- a) the participant’s fulfillment of the conditions specified in §2 [competitor],
- b) to get acquainted with the rules of the competition and to accept their conditions,
- c) the participant's consent to the processing of personal data for participation in the competition,
- d) Fulfillment of the competition task specified in §3 [Competition Rules].
- Consent to the processing of the data for participation in the competition can be given in particular by this
in particular through the active participation of the participant in the competition and the fulfillment of the competition task, which confirms the acceptance of the conditions and the willingness to participate.
- The competition runs from May 20, 2022 to May 26, 2022.
- Tasks completed after the contest date will not be considered.
- The competition will be held on the organizer's fan page called JOBOBIKE on the social network Facebook and the fan page of the organizer called jobobike_germany on the social network Instagram.
- The task of the competition is to write a comment under the competition entry on the organizer's fan page in the social network Facebook or on the fan page of the organizer in the social network Instagram, in which the participant sets the task: "Write us in the comment what you did something fun or interesting with your dad when you were a kid."
- The participant can only participate once during the period of the competition.
- By participating in the competition, the participant confirms that he is aware that the prize does not depend on chance, but on the behavior of the participant, ie the fulfillment of the competition conditions and the fulfillment of the competition task.
- The organizer reserves the right to remove texts and photos with content that is generally considered offensive, that violates the rights of third parties or legal provisions, commercial offers, pornographic content that offends religious feelings or violates the personal rights of other people.
- In case of violation of the above conditions, the organizer reserves the right to exclude the participant from participation in the competition.
- The winner of the competition will be selected by the organizer only from among those who meet the conditions set out in the regulations.
- Participation in the competition means that the participant accepts the conditions stated in the conditions of participation.
- 4 [Prices]
- The organizer appoints a competition committee consisting of two people to select the winners.
- The organizer selects the best solved task to be awarded and the number one or other entry is selected as a comment to add to the competition on the fan page. Organizer on the social network Facebook and in all posts as a comment under the competition entry on the fan page "on the social network Instagram of the organizer.
- The prize in the competition is a JOBOBIKE LYON electric bike.
- The results of the competition (first and last name or name of the winner) will be published on the organizer's fan pages after the end of the competition, ie on May 27, 2022.
- The winner is obliged to send the organizer an individual message with their contact details and the address for sending the prize via Facebook Messenger or Instagram by June 3rd, 2022.
- The winner may not transfer the rights to receive the prize to third parties.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or exchanged for other products.
- In order for the prize to be sent, the participant is obliged to provide their name, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The prizes will only be sent within the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany by a courier company.
- The prizes will be sent at the expense of the organizer.
- The organizer charges each prize winner a contribution to the flat-rate tax on prizes in competitions amounting to 10% of the gross price, as in Art. 30 Para. 1 Point 2 of the Income Tax Act of July 26, 1991, which the organizer pays to the responsible tax office.
- The prizes will be sent after the winner has made the tax payment referred to in § 4 item 11 of these regulations.
- The condition for awarding prizes within the framework of the competition is payment of the tax referred to in § 4 item 11 of the present regulations, payable in cash within 30 days after the end of the competition. If the prizewinner fails to pay the tax referred to in § 4 item 11 of these regulations, he loses the right to the prize.
- 5 [complaints]
- Contestants have the right to lodge complaints about the contest within 14 days after the contest has ended
to be collected within 14 days of the end of the competition.
- Written complaints should be sent to the address of the organizer's registered office.
- The date of the postmark is decisive for compliance with the complaint deadline.
- The complaint should contain the participant's data: first and last name, postal address or e-mail address and the reason for the complaint.
- The organizer examines the complaints within 14 days after receipt.
- The participant will be notified of the Organiser's consideration of the complaint by mail to the address specified in the complaint.
- 6 [Copyright]
- By participating in the competition, the participant declares that his competition entry, ie the answer to the competition question, is solely his authorship and does not infringe any copyright or property rights of third parties.
- The entrant bears full responsibility for any claims made by third parties in relation to the competition work submitted by him.
- Entrant grants to Promoter all copyright interest in work submitted as a Contest entry to enter the Contest.
- The organizer reserves the right to use and publish the competition works submitted by the participants without time and territorial restrictions and to use them in all areas of use listed in art. 50 of the law of February 4, 2004. 50 of the law of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights without separate remuneration.
- 7 [Personal Data. GDPR]
- The organizer is the administrator of the participants' personal data.
- The processing of participants' personal data is carried out in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data
in connection with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR).
- The processing of the participant's data is based on their voluntary consent to participate in the competition.
- In order to be able to participate in the competition, the organizer processes data of the participant such as name, first name, address and contact telephone number.
- For the delivery and billing of the prize, the organizer is entitled to process the data of the awarded persons to the extent of: first and last name, e-mail address or telephone number, as well as the delivery address specified for the delivery of the prize.
- The participant has the right to access their data, rectify them, limit processing and object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes or their transfer to another data manager.
- The participant has the right to data portability, if the processing is automatic, and to be forgotten (deletion of the data), unless the provisions of other laws oblige the organizer to archive the data for a certain period of time.
- The personal data is collected directly from the data subject.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but required for participation in the competition.
- The participant can change his decision at any time and withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data. Such a decision means that you wish to withdraw from the competition. The participant can revoke the consent at any time by notifying the organizer.
- The personal data of the participant will only be processed until the consent to the data processing is revoked or until the settlement and documentation of the competition, but no longer than 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment period expired.
- The organizer can transfer the personal data of the participants to another body on the basis of Art IT service in which they are processed.
- The participant has the right to complain to the supervisory authority (UODO) if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as the applicable data protection laws.
- To exercise the right to data control, access to data content, rectification of data and other rights, please contact the organizer.
- 8 [Final Provisions]
- The regulations are available on the organiser's fan page with the name JOBOBIKE on Facebook, on the organiser's fan page with the name jobobike_germany on Instagram and on the website www.jobobike.de.
- Facebook and Instagram are released from liability by each participant.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook and Instagram.
- Facebook and Instagram do not help to run the competition.
- The organizer of the competition uses Facebook and Instagram to run the competition at their own risk.
- The competition is not a lottery within the meaning of the Gambling Act of November 19, 2009.
- In matters not covered by these rules, the provisions of German law apply.