General terms and conditions for the online shop - www.jobobike.de
I. General Provisions
These General Terms and Conditions regulate the general terms and manner of electronic provision of services and sales through the jobobike.de online store. The store is operated by JOBO EUROPE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ (limited liability company) with its registered office in Sokołów, ul. Gromadzka 5, 05-806 Sokołów, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIV Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number 0000803371, Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP): 5342602928, National Official Register of Economic Entities (REGON) number: 383689714, with registered capital of PLN 400,000.00, Product, Packaging and Waste Management Database Register (BDO) number: 000411634, hereinafter referred to as the seller.
The seller can be contacted by:
2.Phone:+48 459 389 729;
3.Contact form on the online store website.
These general terms and conditions can be called up at any time on the jobobike.de website and can be viewed, printed out or saved on a data carrier.
The seller points out that the use of electronically provided services for every Internet user can be associated with the risk that malware will be smuggled into a computer system or that unauthorized persons will gain possession of the customer's data and change it. Therefore, the customer should take appropriate technical measures to minimize the above risks, in particular through the use of anti-virus programs and firewalls.
The terms used in these terms and conditions have the following meanings:
1. Business days - these are days from Monday to Friday, with the exception of public holidays;
2.The Customer - a fully legal natural person, a natural person engaged in entrepreneurial activity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, having legal capacity under special provisions, who places an order in the online store or other in the online Shop uses available services;
3.Civil Code - the law of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, with amendments);
4.Account - an area of the online shop assigned to the customer, which he can use to perform certain actions in the online shop;
5.Consumer - the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22  of the Civil Code;
6.Entrepreneur - the Customer is an entrepreneur within the meaning of the provisions of Article 43  of the Civil Code;
7.Terms and Conditions - this document;
8. Goods - the product presented in the Online Store, with its description available with each of the presented products;
9.Sales Contract - a contract for the sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code concluded between the Seller and the Customer;
10.Services - services provided electronically by the Seller to the Customer within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of July 18, 2002 on Provision of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
11.The Consumer Rights Act - the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, No. 827);
12.The Electronic Services Provision Act - the Electronic Services Provision Act of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
13. Order - declaration of intent by the customer, which leads directly to the conclusion of a purchase contract and in particular specifies the type and quantity of the goods.
Access to the online store is possible if the IT equipment used by the customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
1.a computer or mobile device with internet access;
2. Access to electronic mail;
Use of the online shop means any activity by the customer that familiarizes him with the contents of the shop.
In particular, the customer is obliged:
- not to provide or transmit content that is prohibited by law, eg content that is defamatory, incites violence or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties;
- use the online store in such a way that its functioning is not impaired, in particular by using certain software or devices;
- not to take any action, such as: sending unsolicited commercial information (spam) or posting it in the online shop;
To use the online shop in such a way that other customers and the seller are not disturbed;
use the entire content of the online store solely for personal purposes;
To use the online store in accordance with the legal provisions applicable in the territory of the United Kingdom, with the general terms and conditions and the general rules for the use of the Internet.
1.The services are provided by the seller in the online store free of charge and are provided by the seller 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2.The service, which includes maintaining an account in the Online Shop, is available after registration. Registration requires filling in and accepting the registration form available on any of the online store websites. The contract for the provision of the service, which includes maintaining an account in the Online Store, is concluded for an indefinite period and ends when the Customer submits a request for account deletion or clicks the "Delete Account" (UK: "Usuń Account ") used.
3.The Customer may receive the Seller's commercial information in the form of messages sent to the Customer's email address (newsletter service). In order to receive such information, the customer must provide a valid e-mail address or activate a corresponding field in the registration form or in the order form. The customer can revoke his consent to receive advertising information at any time. The contract for the provision of the newsletter service is concluded for an indefinite period and ends when the customer submits a request to remove his e-mail address from the list of newsletter subscribers or when he complains about the in the context of the newsletter unsubscribes from the link contained in the message sent by the service.
4.The customer can use the contact form to send a message to the seller. The contract for the provision of services, which includes the provision of an interactive form that allows the customer to contact the seller, is concluded for a specific period of time and ends when the customer sends a message to the seller.
5. The customer can publish his individual and subjective opinions, among other things, about the goods or the transaction process in the online shop. By posting messages, the customer declares that he owns all rights to this content, in particular copyrights, related property rights and industrial property rights. The contract for the provision of a service, which involves posting opinions about goods, is concluded for a specific period of time and ends when the opinion is posted.
6. The comments should be written in a clear and understandable manner and must not infringe applicable legal provisions, including the rights of third parties - in particular, they must not be defamatory, hurt personal interests or contain an element of unfair competition. The posted comments will be published on the web pages of the online shop.
7.By submitting a comment, the Customer authorizes the Seller to use and publish the comment free of charge and to create compilations of works within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act (Journal of Laws 1994, No. 24, item 83).
8. The Seller has the right to occasionally hold contests and promotions, the terms of which are always published on the Store's website. Online store promotions cannot be combined unless the terms of each promotion provide otherwise.
9. If the customer violates these conditions, the seller can - after a previous ineffective warning with a reasonable deadline - terminate the contract for the provision of services with a period of notice of 14 days.
V.The procedure for concluding the purchase contract
1.The information about the Goods provided on the Store's website, in particular the descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
2. All goods offered in the online shop are free of material and legal defects and were legally imported into the UK.
3.An active email account is required to place an order.
4..If the order is placed using the order form available on the website of the online store, the customer submits the order to the seller electronically, which constitutes an offer to conclude a contract for the sale of the goods that are the subject of the order . The offer made electronically is binding for the customer if the seller sends to the e-mail address provided by the customer a confirmation of acceptance of the order for processing in the form of a declaration by the seller on acceptance of the customer's offer; the purchase contract comes into existence upon receipt by the customer.
5.The order can be placed in the online store by phone, email or contact form on working days and at the times specified on the online store's website. To this end, the customer should:
6. Informing the seller of the name and quantity of goods among the goods presented on the store's website,
7. select the form of delivery and payment method from the forms of delivery and payment methods specified on the shop's website,
8. Provide the information required to process the order, in particular: first and last name, place of residence and e-mail address.
9.The information about the total value of the order is always communicated by Sellervia orally or by email, together with the information that the conclusion of the purchase contract by the customer entails an obligation to pay for the ordered goods and the purchase contract at that moment is completed.
10.For Customers who are consumers, after placing an order by phone, email or contact form, the Seller always sends a confirmation of the terms of the order to the Customer.
11.The contract is formed when the customer who is a consumer (in response to the confirmation of the order conditions sent by the seller) sends an e-mail to the seller's e-mail address, in which the customer: the content of the order sent and agrees to its processing, and also accepts the General Terms and Conditions and takes note of the notice of withdrawal from the contract.
12.After the conclusion of the purchase contract, the seller sends the customer a confirmation of the conditions to the customer's electronic address or in writing by mail to the address specified by the customer.
13.The Sales Contract will be concluded in the UK or English language and its provisions will be in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions.
The goods will be delivered to the address specified by the customer when placing the order.
The customer will deliver the ordered goods in the following form:
1.By courier company,Personal pickup at seller's personal pickup location.
The seller informs the customer on the store's website in the description of the goods about the number of working days required for processing the order and delivery, as well as about the delivery costs.
2. When delivering goods outside the European Union, the cost of delivery is calculated individually. In this case, the information about the cost of delivery is published on the website of the online store or determined individually with the seller. In order to determine the delivery costs individually, the customer should contact the seller in accordance with paragraph I of the General Terms and Conditions.
The deadline for delivery and processing of the order is calculated according to paragraph VII paragraph 2 in working days. In the case of an order shipped outside the European Union, the delivery time is determined individually with the seller. In this case, the customer should contact the seller in accordance with paragraph I of the General Terms and Conditions to determine the delivery time of the order.
The seller will provide the customer with proof of purchase.
If the ordered goods have different delivery times, the longest time applies to the entire order.
VII. Prices and terms of payment
The prices for the Goods are given in PLN or EUR, depending on the Customer's choice, and include all components such as VAT, customs duties and other fees.
The customer can choose the following payment methods:
1.Bank transfer to the seller's bank account (in this case, the processing of the order will begin after the seller has sent the customer a confirmation of acceptance of the order, and the goods will be shipped immediately after the funds are credited to the seller's bank account and upon completion sent with the order);
2.Electronic payment (in this case, the processing of the order begins after the seller has sent the customer a confirmation of acceptance of the order and after the seller has received information from the payment processor system that the customer has made the payment, and the goods will be shipped immediately after the order is completed).
cash, COD - payment to the delivery service at the time of collection (in this case, the processing of the order and its shipment begins after the seller has sent the customer a confirmation of acceptance of the order and after the order has been completed).
3.Payment in the installment payment system - in this case, the processing of the order begins after the seller has sent the customer a confirmation of acceptance of the order, after the order has been completed and after the seller from Krajowy Integrator Płatności SA with its registered office in Poznań die received information that the customer has paid for the ordered goods.
The seller informs the customer on the store's website in the description of the goods about the moment when he has to make payment for the order. If the customer does not make the payment within the period mentioned in the previous sentence, the seller can withdraw from the purchase contract in accordance with § 491 BGB - after a previous ineffective warning with a reasonable deadline.
VIII. The right to withdraw from the agreement
The customer who is a consumer can revoke the contract without giving reasons within 14 days by submitting a corresponding declaration. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the declaration in good time before the deadline expires.
The consumer can write the statement himself or use the form for the statement of withdrawal from the contract available on the website of the online store.
The 14-day period begins on the day the goods were delivered or - in the case of a service contract - on the day the contract was concluded.
After receiving the consumer's declaration of withdrawal, the seller will send a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal to the consumer's e-mail address.
The right of the consumer to withdraw from the contract is excluded in the following cases：
1. for the provision of services, if the seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that upon termination of the service he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
2. for a contract whose price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, which are beyond the control of the seller and which may occur before the end of the withdrawal period
3. for a contract where the subject of the service is non-prefabricated goods made to the consumer's specifications or to meet his specific needs;
4. in the case of a contract relating to goods that perish quickly or have a short shelf life;
5. for a contract relating to goods delivered in sealed packaging which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, cannot be returned if the packaging is opened after delivery;
6. for a contract in which the subject of the service is goods which, due to their nature, remain inseparably connected to other objects after delivery;
7. for a contract in which the subject of the service is alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the purchase contract was concluded and which can only be delivered after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market that are beyond the control of the seller ;
8.for a contract where the consumer has expressly asked the seller to visit him to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance; if the seller additionally provides services other than those requested by the consumer or if he supplies goods other than the spare parts required for repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in relation to the additional services or goods;
9. for a contract the subject of which is audio or video recordings or computer software delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging is opened after delivery; in the delivery of journals, periodicals or magazines, except in the case of a subscription agreement;
10. for a contract concluded as part of a public auction;
11. for a contract for the provision of services in the field of accommodation, except for residential purposes, the transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sporting or cultural events, if the contract the date or time when the service is to be provided;
12. in the case of an agreement for the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service begins with the express consent of the consumer before the end of the cooling-off period after being informed by the seller about the loss of the right of withdrawal.
In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, such a contract is deemed not to have been concluded. The services rendered by the parties are to be returned in an unchanged condition, unless the change was necessary within the framework of proper administration, in particular to determine the nature, properties and functioning of the item. The goods must be returned immediately, but no later than within 14 days. The return of the purchased goods must be made to the seller's address.
The seller shall reimburse the consumer for all payments he has made, including the cost of delivery of the goods, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which he received the consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The seller will refund the payment using the same means of payment that the consumer used, unless the consumer agrees to another type of refund, such refund being free of charge to the consumer. The seller may refuse to refund the payment made by the consumer until he has received the goods back or until the consumer has provided proof that he has sent back the goods, whichever is the earlier, unless the seller has offered to collect the goods from the consumer himself.
If the form of delivery of goods chosen by the consumer deviates from the cheapest, regular form of delivery offered by the seller, the seller is not obliged to reimburse the consumer for the additional costs incurred
The consumer only bears the direct costs of returning the goods, unless the seller has agreed to bear these costs.
IX. Complaints about goods under warranty
The seller undertakes to deliver the goods free from defects.
The seller is liable towards the customer who is a consumer within the framework of liability for defects in accordance with the provisions of Articles 556 - 576 of the Civil Code. With regard to customers who are entrepreneurs, the warranty is excluded.
In order for the complaint to be processed, the customer must send in or deliver the goods in question and, if possible, enclose proof of purchase. The goods should be delivered or sent to the address mentioned in point 3.
The seller undertakes to deal with any complaint within 14 days.
If there are any deficiencies in the complaint, the seller will request the customer to supplement them without undue delay, but no later than within 7 days of receiving the request.
X. Complaints about electronic services
1.In the complaint, the customer should indicate his first and last name, correspondence address, the nature and description of the problem at hand.
2. The seller undertakes to process each complaint within 14 days and - if this is not possible - to inform the customer within this period when the complaint will be processed. If there are defects in the complaint, the seller will request the customer to supplement them within 7 days of receiving the request.
The goods may have the manufacturer's guarantee.
For Goods covered by a guarantee, information about the existence and content of the guarantee, as well as the period for which it was concluded, is always indicated in the description of the Goods on the Store's websites.
XII. Out-of-court options for resolving complaints and pursuing claims
The customer who is a consumer has the following options, among others, to use out-of-court ways to resolve complaints and pursue claims:
1.The consumer has the right to turn to the permanent amicable consumer court operated by the Trade Inspectorate for the settlement of disputes arising from the conclusion of a purchase contract.
2.The consumer has the right to apply to the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspectorate to initiate arbitration proceedings in order to amicably resolve the dispute between the customer and the seller.
3.The consumer can get free assistance in resolving the dispute between the consumer and the seller, also using the assistance of the POVIAT (municipal) consumer legal adviser or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (among others, the consumer association, the Society of UKConsumers). Advice is provided by the Consumers' Association at the consumer hotline toll-free number +48 800 007 707 and by the Society of UK Consumers at the e-mail address porady@dla Verbrauchertow.pl.
can submit its complaint via the European ODR platform, which can be found at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
XIII. Protection of personal data
XIV. Final Provisions
1.All rights of the online store, including economic copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, the website of the online store, as well as to the forms and logos, are owned by the seller and may only be transferred to the in used in the manner specified in and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
2.All disputes between the seller and the customer who is a consumer will be decided by the competent courts in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
3. For all disputes between the seller and the customer who is an entrepreneur, the court responsible for the seller's registered office is decisive.
4. Matters not governed by these Terms are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code, the Electronic Services Act, the Consumer Rights Act and other applicable UK regulations.
5.Each customer will be informed about the changes to these General Terms and Conditions by information on the homepage of the Online Store, which will contain a list of the changes and their effective date. Customers who have an account will also be informed of the changes by a message to their email address and will receive a list of the changes. The effective date of each amendment must be at least 14 days after its publication. If the Customer who has a Customer Account does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions, he is obliged to notify the Seller of this within 14 days of being informed about the change in the Terms and Conditions. Failure to accept will result in termination of the contract.