Rules for the Contest ("Competition"):
"Competition for Oktoberfest"
- 1 [Organizer]
The organizer of the competition (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest") is Jobo Europe Sp z oo with its registered office in Sokołów, Gromadzka Street 5, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number: 0000803371 , REGON: 38368971400000, NIP: 534 260 29 28. Share capital: 400,000 PLN.
(hereinafter referred to as "Organizer").
- 2 [Competitors ]
- The competition participant (hereinafter referred to as "participant") can only be a natural person with full legal capacity who is resident in the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany :
Aa) constant access to the Internet (device with Internet access (computer, tablet, phone, etc.),
Ab) a standard web browser with cookie support,
Ac) personal account on Facebook / Instagram.
- Employees of the Promoter and members of their families, ie relatives in the ascending and descending line, siblings, spouses, parents of spouses and persons undergoing adoption are excluded from participation in the competition.
- 3 [Rules for the competition]
- Participation in the competition is voluntary.
- The condition for participation in the competition is:
- a) Fulfillment of the conditions of the participant mentioned in §2 [competitor],
- b) to get acquainted with the rules of the competition and to accept their conditions,
- c) the participant's consent to the processing of personal data for participation in the competition,
- d) Fulfillment of the competition task specified in §3 [Competition Rules].
- Consent to the processing of data for participation in the competition can be granted
in particular through the active participation of the participant in the competition and the fulfillment of the competition task, whereby he confirms the acceptance of the competition conditions and the willingness to participate.
- The selection process runs from September 17, 2022 to October 3, 2022.
5. Tasks performed after the competition date will not be considered.
- The competition will be carried out via the organizer's fan page called Jobobike Germany on the social network Facebook and the fan page of the organizer called jobobike_germany on the social network Instagram.
- The task of the competition is to write a comment under the competition entry on the fan page of the organizer on the social network Facebook or on the fan page of the organizer on the social network Instagram , in which the participant has the task: "Describe your story, why you and your environment need a JOBOBIKE". Participants should profile Jobobike Germany on Facebook
- The participant can enter the competition once during its duration.
- By entering the competition, the participant confirms that he is aware that the prize does not depend on chance, but on the actions of the participant in fulfilling the competition conditions and completing the competition task.
- The organizer reserves the right to remove text and photos from content that is generally considered offensive, that violates the rights of third parties or legal provisions, commercial offers, pornographic content that offends religious feelings or violates the personal rights of other people.
- In the event of a violation of the aforementioned conditions, the organizer reserves the right to exclude the participant from participating in the competition.
- The winner of the competition is selected by the organizer only from among those who meet the conditions set out in the rules.
- Participation in the competition means that the participant accepts the terms and conditions of the competition as set out in the terms and conditions.
- 4 [Prices]
- The Promoter will appoint a Contest Committee, which will appoint a two-person Contest Panel to select 5 winners.
- The organizer selects the best solved task (the best comments) to be awarded and the number one or other entry is selected as a comment to complement the competition on the fan page. Organizer on the social network Facebook and in all posts as a comment under the competition entry on the fan page "on the social network Instagram of the organizer.
- The prize of the competition is five 2023 Jobobike calendars, one for each winner.
- The results of the competition (first and last name or name of the winner) will be published on the organizer's fan pages after the end of the competition, ie on October 4 , 2022.
- The winner is obliged to send the organizer an individual message or email with their contact details and the address for sending the prize via Facebook messenger or via Instagram.
- The winner cannot transfer the rights to collect the prize to a third party.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or exchanged for other products.
- In order for the prize to be sent, the participant is obliged to provide their name, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address.
9. The prizes will only be sent within Germany via a courier company.
- The prizes will be sent at the expense of the organizer.
- 5 [complaints]
- Competitors have the right to lodge complaints about the competition
within 14 days of the end of the competition.
- Written complaints must be sent to the address of the organizer's registered office.
- The date of the postmark is decisive for compliance with the complaint deadline.
- The complaint should contain the participant's data: first and last name, postal address or e-mail address and the reason for the complaint.
- The organizer examines complaints within 14 days after receipt.
- The participant will be informed by mail to the address given in the complaint about the consideration of the complaint by the organizer.
- 6 [Copyright]
- By participating in the competition, the participant declares that his competition entry, ie the answer to the competition question, is solely his authorship and does not infringe any copyright or property rights of third parties.
- The entrant bears full responsibility for any claims made by third parties in relation to the competition work submitted by him.
- The entrant grants to the Promoter all ownership rights in the work that he submits as a Contest entry to enter the Contest.
- The organizer reserves the right to use and publish the competition works submitted by the participants without any time or territorial restrictions and in all areas listed in Art. 50 of the law of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights without separate remuneration to use.
- 7 [Personal Data. GDPR]
- The organizer is the administrator of the participants' personal data.
- The processing of the participant's personal data is carried out in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons
in connection with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR).
- The processing of the participant's data is based on their voluntary consent to participate in the competition.
- In order to be able to participate in the competition, the organizer processes data of the participant such as name, first name, address and contact telephone number.
- For the delivery and billing of the prize, the organizer is entitled to process the recipient's data to the extent of: first and last name, e-mail address or telephone number, as well as the delivery address specified for the delivery of the prize.
- The participant has the right to access their data, rectify them, limit processing and object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes or their transfer to another data manager.
- The participant has the right to data portability, if the processing is automatic, and to be forgotten (deletion of the data), unless the provisions of other laws oblige the organizer to archive them for a certain period of time.
- Personal data is collected directly from the data subject.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but required for participation in the competition.
- The participant can change his decision at any time and withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data. Such a decision means that you wish to withdraw from the competition. The participant can revoke the consent at any time by notifying the organizer.
- The participant's personal data will only be processed until the consent to the data processing is revoked or until the competition is processed and documented, but no longer than 5 years after the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment period expired.
- The organizer may transfer the processing of the personal data of the participants to another body on the basis of an agreement concluded in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR, in particular to bodies that provide services to the organizer in the field of handling and conducting the competition, as well as to the IT service in which the data is processed.
- The participant has the right to complain to the supervisory authority (UODO) if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as the applicable data protection laws.
- To exercise the right to data control, access to data content, rectification and other rights, please contact the organizer.
- 8 [Final Provisions]
- The regulations are available on the organizer's fan page called JOBOBIKE on Facebook, on the organizer's fan page called jobobike_poland on Instagram and on the website www.jobobike.pl.
- Facebook and Instagram are released from liability by each participant.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook and Instagram.
- Facebook and Instagram do not help to run the competition.
- The organizer of the competition uses Facebook and Instagram to administer the promotion at their own risk.
- The competition is not a lottery within the meaning of the Gambling Act of November 19, 2009.
- In matters not regulated by these regulations, the provisions of Polish law apply.